Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Delta 72

The Delta 72
Scratch (off
The Soul Of A New Machine, Touch & Go Records, 1997)

Excuse the lengthy post yesterday, it shan't happen again.

So without further ado I bring you one of my favorite songs of all time, Scratch by Delta 72. They were a blues-y kind of band from Philadelphia that released stuff on Dischord, Kill Rock Stars and Touch & Go. The singles, and in particular
TSOANM album are highly recommended. I don't even have The R&B Of Membership, best get that one from somewhere.

I also show off my D72 t-shirt that a Chadds Ford, PA resident gave me around that time. Thanks Blair, I still wear it!





The Delta 72 - Scratch

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The R&B of Membership is a must have! Fuckin' A, The Delta 72 were so awesome live!

18/1/07 18:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home