Sunday, April 01, 2007

Los Cincos 1

Los Cincos
I Am Victoria (off Circa 1995 2x7", Sympathy For The Record Industry, 1996)

Los Cincos was my favorite band and still is. How's that for starters?

Those who don't know the band should know that members of Los Cincos were in Honeywell and One Eyed Richard & The Goddamn Liars before they did Cincos. They later also released songs under Syncopation, and, as if that's not enough, they've collaborated with the wonderful April March to make some of the finest records ever.

What I love about them is their absolute joy in playing. Period. Listen to any of their songs in particular on their SFTRI-releases and you'll know what I mean.

I could write more but I'm a bit hungover and I'm not making much sense today ;)

So without further ado I give you the cincos - enjoy!



Los Cincos - I Am Victoria

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do u have the one eyed richard LP?! ive been searching for this for more than a month

29/5/07 20:33  
Blogger DNL said...

i used to have it! i'm sorry, i can't help you there. and i'm also sorry that i only saw your comment over a year late. blogger sucks for notifying you for comments.

30/9/08 19:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home