Friday, April 06, 2007

Makara

Makara
Broken Arrow To Everything (off s/t 7", Hymnal Sounds 1997?)

I have to satisfy the screamers and guitar-wreckers every once in a while, and here's one I just had the notion to play when I flicked through my 7"es.

Cannot tell you much about them, other than that the label Hymnal Sound was pretty damn hot for a short while in the late 90ies, when the whole emo/screamo-scene seemed to shift from San Diego to LA/SF, and gravitated (excuse the pun) around GSL's doings.

Anyway, let's destroy our ears for a bit with this one. That short cut before the singing is shoddy mastering by the way, has got nothing to do with me :)



Makara - Broken Arrow To Everything

1 Comments:

Blogger Waltzing Matilda said...

In addition to this 7", Makara also put out an LP, but broke up not too long thereafter. And if I'm not mistaken, that's James of Mohinder bludgeoning the drums.

...any chance you can upload the remaining songs?

16/11/07 03:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home